Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all wrestling lovers. You can choose a wrestler and then you gotta make promos as the wrestler would in reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CALLIN OUT BROCK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper
Begginer
Begginer
feartheviper

CALLIN OUT BROCK Empty
PostSubject: CALLIN OUT BROCK   CALLIN OUT BROCK EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:09 pm

'' As The crowd is like graveyard, Suddenly the silence is Broken by STONE COLD STEVE Austin's Theme music and people stand up and scream as they sense that the RATTLESNAKE, Stone Cold is here, he walks to the ring with his signature walks and quickly grabs a Mic an starts to speak''

'' RATTLESNAKE ''STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

Well, I am here in front of you all to make an important announcement. Last RAW, I lost to Taker. But I am in front of you to make this different. I am here to tell you all about my match with Brock. I swear I will do anything but I will not lose. That Bloody son of a bitch is going I down. I qill kick his ass and the bottam line is that I will beat you because stone cold said so.

I will beat the holy crap out of him, and am ready to sacrific anything to do that. I Swear, this time its me who will be victorious. I call out Brock right here right now

'' Stone cold waits for Brock to come out ''
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness
Begginer
Begginer
Awesomeness

CALLIN OUT BROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLIN OUT BROCK   CALLIN OUT BROCK EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:04 am

The fans is boohing as Jericho walks slow down the ramp. He goes up the steps and looks at Steve, with a smile. Jericho asks for a mic. And gets it.

Jericho hold his mic and looks at Steve.
Jericho: Welcome to… Austin… is… Jericho! And I know that all of you Jerichoholics are wondering why I’m coming to the ring like this! Well, being a legendary champion and a bad mamma jamma, it makes no difference whether I have one hand tied behind my back, or if I decide to tie both arms, both legs behind my back, set up the two Holly pins, roll down this rampway, and score a 7-10 idiot split, becoming the Ayatollah of Rock-and-Bowlah! Oh, so what you're saying is YOUR name is Stone Cold Steve Austin. Well Stone Cold, MY name is Chris Jericho. And on behalf of EVERY single Jerichoholic in this arena...I would like to ask you, no, I would like to beg you, would you PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!? Y2J says that you deserve to have your jackass handed to you! And Y2J says that you deserve to be treated like the soul-selling SLUT that you really are! Now MY name is Chris Jericho, and tonight, I deserve to be the XWI Champion - and THAT'S the bottom line, because ALL of the Jerichoholics said so! What, Steve and Rock think they're so coool 'cause girls scream when they take their shirt off? But don't they are screaming for you to take you shirt on! So why don't you leave this ring? And let the big men talk.
Back to top Go down
brock lesnar fyr

brock lesnar fyr

CALLIN OUT BROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLIN OUT BROCK   CALLIN OUT BROCK EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:09 am

brock lesnar comes out and does not look happy he has a mic in his hand and begins too walk down to the ring in his street attire. he enters the ring and begins to speak

brock lesnar: you know what austin you should shut the fuck up right now. i think you don't know who i am. look at the screen.

see that's domination and that's brock lesnar and i have beaten the rock and many other wrestlers in sport entertainment. this friday i'm going to destroy you. f5 you through the ring and one more thing. you are the real SON OF A BITCH.

stone cold and brock begins to fight but the security comes to the ring and breaks it up. but brock lesnar runs over to stone cold and f5's him and walks out of the ring with a smile on he's face.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness
Begginer
Begginer
Awesomeness

CALLIN OUT BROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLIN OUT BROCK   CALLIN OUT BROCK EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 am

Jericho looks down at Austin with a smile at his face.
He helps Austin up.
Then codebreak him! And gets him out of the ring.
He takes a mic and says:
Jericho: Yo Brock! Why don't you come down here and do the same to me?
Jericho takes his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Begginer
Begginer
feartheviper

CALLIN OUT BROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLIN OUT BROCK   CALLIN OUT BROCK EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Jericho and Brock Look at each toher, then from behind Stone Cold Gets up, Jericho looks back and stone cold stunner then a stone cold stunner on Brock. Stone Cold looks on rage and then wakes up Jericho another STONE COLD STUNNER

tHIS IS WHAT YOU GET, WHEN YOU MESS wIth the RATTLESNAKE stone cold steve austin, I will whoop your ass and you can do nothing about it

He throws the Mic and leaves the ring

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CALLIN OUT BROCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLIN OUT BROCK   CALLIN OUT BROCK Empty

Back to top Go down

CALLIN OUT BROCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI] :: ARENA :: OPEN ARENA-
Jump to: