Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all wrestling lovers. You can choose a wrestler and then you gotta make promos as the wrestler would in reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devil's Playground

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phenom

phenom

Devil's Playground Empty
PostSubject: Devil's Playground   Devil's Playground EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:28 pm

The atmosphere of the arena is very silent,while the fans are having snacks suddenly the lights of the arena of shut off and the undertaker's entrance music hits and the xwi fans leave their chairs rise to their feet while the phenom of XWI makes his way through the smoke taker make his way through the ramp the announcer calls out the name. justin roberts :making his way to the ring standing 6ft 8'inches tall weighing 299 pounds The Undertaker.The fans cheer loud as they hear undertaker name called loud the deadman make his up on ring steps and raises his hand and the lights turn back on,undertaker come's into the ring and takes his black coat off and give's it to the staff moves into the center of the and removes his hat and he takes the mic and starts to talk

Undertaker:(right when taker is about to talk they are huge taker chants) I am here to tell you people about my first ever elmination chamber in XWI and with 5 other superstars which will step foot with me in my yard their is no way out for the 5 superstars face me because this the devil's playground the demon death valley will not rest in peace until everyone in XWI will rest in peace espesially for those who are in friday's night smackdown's elmination chamber everyone in the chamber will persnaly hand me their soul all they will face internal hell and the reaper of way weary will unleash a fury not mortal man has unleashed and everyone in the chamber willREST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!

the phenom leaves the ring again the lights if the arena shut off and as the phenom exits the arena he stops once again cheer loud taker raises his arm and then leaves the arena
Back to top Go down

Devil's Playground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI] :: ARENA :: OPEN ARENA-
Jump to: