Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all wrestling lovers. You can choose a wrestler and then you gotta make promos as the wrestler would in reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LegendKiller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
@RandyOrton

@RandyOrton

LegendKiller Empty
PostSubject: LegendKiller   LegendKiller EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Randy Orton comes out with his music echoes around the arena as he walks down the ramp to the ring and grabs a mic from outside and begins to speak...

Randy Orton: ]i]Hello WWE Universe I just came out here to talk about if anyone behind in the lockeroom whats to face me just come out and I will just show you and RKO and show you who is the real Champion
[/i]

Randy Orton drops the mic and waits for a reply
Back to top Go down
phenom

phenom

LegendKiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: LegendKiller   LegendKiller EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:23 pm

There was a grave yard of silence as the crowd was eager for a reply from anyone in the locker room and then suddenly, the lights turn of the the arena gets cool and the phenom comes into the arena with his black coat and hat on his head and loud cheers from the crowd,the legendary phenom walks through the ramp and enters in the ring through the steal steps and raises his arm and the lights turn back on and the phenom enters the ring

Cole:this will be interesting the phenom and the the viper

king:yes same thought for me too Cole

* phenom takes a mic and stars to talk*

phenom : I am reaper of way weary souls and demon of dead valley the phenom, the dead man on of the most feared superstar in EWI i come here to challange you and make sure that you will see darkness that no man has ever seen and you will hand me your soul and you will REST IN PEACE!!!!

TBC: orton
Back to top Go down
@RandyOrton

@RandyOrton

LegendKiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: LegendKiller   LegendKiller EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Randy Orton: Undertaker i dont know what you getting yourself in becuz when im done with you, you will not even have a soul and will not rest in peace you will be rested in peace with my RKO but it is your choice so i accept

Randy Orton leaves the ring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LegendKiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: LegendKiller   LegendKiller Empty

Back to top Go down

LegendKiller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI] :: ARENA :: OPEN ARENA-
Jump to: