Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all wrestling lovers. You can choose a wrestler and then you gotta make promos as the wrestler would in reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best is about to save XWI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Awesomeness
Begginer
Begginer
Awesomeness

The best is about to save XWI Empty
PostSubject: The best is about to save XWI   The best is about to save XWI EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 am

Crowd has injuyied the show and is about to leave the arena.
But out of nowhere!

Jerry Lawler: NO WAY! JERICHO HAS COME TO OUR SHOW! I GOT A FEELING THAT HE'S GONNA BECOME A FUTURE WWE CHAMPION!

Jericho razes his arm on the way to the ring.
Chris Jericho: In case if you don't know me?
Jericho goes up on the turnbuckle.

Chris Jericho: WELL, MY NAME IS CHRIS JERICHO your new hero! And I am the new millenium for the XWI! AND IM GONNA DOMINATE THIS SHOW!
Jericho jumps down.
Jericho: And yeah, i came to save this BORING SHOW! BAD PROMOS, BAD MATCHES! That's why i'm the best in the world at what i do. Do you hiprocrites think it's something im just saying? Don't you think it haves a meaning? Well, hiprocrites don't know much, anyway! And have you seen your rattings. Sorry i got to say something. WOOOOOOOOO! That's a low blow! Well, let me be sweet on my debut. So let me give you hiprocrites a ''history lesson'' Who was the first ever formor WHC? Guess who?
Fans cheers: YOU SUCK!
Jericho: Nooooo not Kurt Angle.
OCC. OWNED!
Back to C
Jericho: Ahhhhh i'll tell you. THAT WAS ME!ยด
Crowd booooohs.
Jericho: Yeah, just booooh. I LIKE IT! COME ON EVERYBODY BOOOOOOH! I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL REGRET IT!
Jericho: You can complain about the fact that you have Jericho here, or you can complain about the fact that Orton in French means 'chipped toothed jackass. YES IM TALKING ABOUT RANDY ORTON!
CROWD CHEERS LOUD.
Jericho: And i see i don't got any respect? BUT WHEN I GONNA WRESTLE MY NEXT OPPNENT I WILL EARN MY RESPECT!
Jericho smashes the mic to the ground.

Jericho leaves the ring.
And he yells: Im the best! Next weak im gonna dominate this show!
Back to top Go down

The best is about to save XWI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI] :: ARENA :: OPEN ARENA-
Jump to: