Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all wrestling lovers. You can choose a wrestler and then you gotta make promos as the wrestler would in reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the rock IS BACK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXTheGreatOneXx
Admin
xXTheGreatOneXx

the rock IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: the rock IS BACK   the rock IS BACK EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:56 am

'' THE ROCK IS COOKING, Crowds cheer and scream as they hear these words, as they realize that the people's champ, the gr8 one, the Brahma Bull aka The rock is here, As he steps into the Arena, We hear Loud chants of ROCKY. He walks to the ring in his signature walk as he comes near the ring, he grabs a microphone, goes in the Ring and starts to speak ''

ROCK-- Finally The rock has come back to wrestle his way to the top like always. Its been a long time since The rock has stepped into the ring but the rock is ready to WHOOP ALL THE CANDY ASSES who stay in the rock's path to become the first ever XWI champion. The rock Will Sweat, The rock will Bleed, the rock will do whatever it takes to become the first ever XWI CHAMPION. The rock knows that there will be many pissed up guys who want to become the champion too. But the rock will beat them all. Its been a while, but The rock is good as new, The rock May be old. But you guys must have heard the old saying 'OLD IS GOLD'. I will prove this I become The first ever XWI CHAMPION.
The Rock knows that even with such a long explanation, there will be some retards who haven't really understood what I said. They think they can beat me. I would call out anyone who thinks I am wrong.

CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

'' The rock waits for a reply''

Last edited by TheGreatOne on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://xtremewrestlingimpac.forumotion.com
brock lesnar fyr

brock lesnar fyr

the rock IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rock IS BACK   the rock IS BACK EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:00 am

jr: oh my god!!!!!! brock lesnar is here he's here

brock lesnar comes out and walks around and looks at the rock he climbs the steel steps and gets a mic

brock lesnar: hey everybody it's great to be back. rock i'm out here today to give you a offer. you wanna be my tag team partner. if your not accepting i'm gunna make your life a nightmare. so what do you say

tbc-the rock
Back to top Go down
xXTheGreatOneXx
Admin
xXTheGreatOneXx

the rock IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: the rock is back   the rock IS BACK EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:09 am

brock lesnar waits for the rock's reply suddenly rock does a rock bottom and then does the people's elbow and says.

the rock:the rock declines to u r offer brock lesnar

the rock drops the mic and leaves the arena.
Back to top Go down
phenom

phenom

the rock IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rock IS BACK   the rock IS BACK EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 am

the lights go off the fans are shocked of the arrival of the phenom he goes into the ring with the the incappcited lesnar in the ring

undertaker waits for lesnar get on his feet and as he gets undertaker does a tombstone piledriver

undertaker: REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undertaker waits in the ring
Back to top Go down
feartheviper
Begginer
Begginer
feartheviper

the rock IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rock IS BACK   the rock IS BACK EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:11 am

'' Suddenly the Music hits, Evryone gets shocked People CHEER LOUD as they sense that the Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin is here, he walks towards the ring in his signature walk then slides in the ring climbs the pole and does his signature stuff. We hear loud STONE COLD CHANTS''

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN- After he is done with his entrance he looks at Brock who is laying down and then looks up to to taker. THEY BOTH HAVE A STARE AT EACH OTHER, Then suddenly, He kicks Taker in the GUT and STUNS him, (CROWD CHEERs)

Then he bends down and takes Taker's microphone and starts to speak. I guess I can still kick some asses. Its been a while, but I am ready to WHOOP ALL YOUR BIG FAT CANS OF WHOOP ASS. Hell has arrived to XWI,

I WILL BEAT EVERYONE IN MY PATH, JUST LIKE ALWAYS
GIVE ME A HELL YEAH !!!

crowd replies hell yeah !!

I WILL BE THE NEXT CHAMPION
GIVE ME A HELL YEAH !!

crowd replies hell yeah

He smiles, then helps Brock up, then Kicks him to the GUt, AND ANOTHER STONE COLD STUNNER

'' HE THEN SMILES AND LEAVES THE ARENA AS BOTH OF THE WRESTLERS REMAIN ON THE FLOOR''

end of rp
Back to top Go down
xXTheGreatOneXx
Admin
xXTheGreatOneXx

the rock IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rock IS BACK   the rock IS BACK EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:29 pm

occ-hahahaha lolz brock lesnar got stunned,people 's elbow , rock bottom,tombstoned i was laughing my ass off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
xXTheGreatOneXx
Admin
xXTheGreatOneXx

the rock IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rock IS BACK   the rock IS BACK EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:43 pm

very good work guyzzz i am proud of u guys.especially fertheviper.great start in XWI.continue making good promos and be active plzzz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the rock IS BACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: the rock IS BACK   the rock IS BACK Empty

Back to top Go down

the rock IS BACK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI] :: ARENA :: OPEN ARENA-
Jump to: