Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all wrestling lovers. You can choose a wrestler and then you gotta make promos as the wrestler would in reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The All-American American arrives

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lone Wolf

The Lone Wolf

The All-American American arrives Empty
PostSubject: The All-American American arrives   The All-American American arrives EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:20 pm

The crowd starts booing as they see Jack Swagger with a smile on his smile and beating his chest. He walks down the ramp, stops, does push-ups, and when he gets up, fireworks goes off. As he enters the ring, he grabs mic.

Jack Swagger: I'm the All-American American, Jack Swagger! My goal is to become Worldheavyweight Champion and I gonna to beat anyone who gets in my way. I think is there one that move that everyone should be scare of and it's the Ankle Lock. Once I lock on the Ankle Lock, there's only one option and it's TAP OUT! No one has been able to escape it and no one will. That's why I challenge anyone to a submission match. If you have to have what's it takes to step in ring with The All-American American, then come on out.

He waits for someone to come out.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness
Begginer
Begginer
Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: The All-American American arrives   The All-American American arrives EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:58 pm

Swagger is waiting on someone to come down to the ring.

Then a pyro like this starts:

And after that pyro this titantron hits.

And you see Jericho on the stage with the briefcase. He stands on the stage with a smile at his face. He lifts the briefcase. He walks down the ramp. Where he first time ever isen't ignoreing the fans. He goes up the steps and thought the ropes. He yells for a mic, and gets it.

Jericho: I'm sorry, but who are you? What have you done? And what can you do.
Jericho codebreaks Swagger.
Jericho: THE OPPION IN THE LOCKER ROOM IS I'M THE BEST! I'M THE MISSING LINK HERE! IF I LEAVE THIS BUSSNEIESS THE PUSSLEPEACE WILL NEVER BE DONE!
Crowd boohs
Jericho: SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR MR MONEY IN THE BANK! NO NOT CENA NOT ORTON! CHRIS JERICHO! I CAN CASH IN ON WHEN I WANT AND WHENEVER I WANT! AND I WILL, LOOK AT ME! I WILL BECOME THE NEXT WWE CHAMPION! And that's the truth the holl truth, and nothing but the truth, because, I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM IT! YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE FACT THAT I'M THE BEST HERE! As for you hipcrites.. You ain't nothing conparied to me. Want ANOTHER history leason? Well, i'll give you one! WHO WAS THE FIRST EVER UNDISPUTED CHAMPION! COME ON GUESS! CHRS..JERICHO! Yo GM. If theres anything i want.. IT'S THE UNITED STATE CHAMPION! Why don't you come down here?
Back to top Go down
@RandyOrton

@RandyOrton

PostSubject: Re: The All-American American arrives   The All-American American arrives EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Then the arena is quiet then Randy Orton music starts up as the crowd goes crazy for they favorite superstar and come from behind curtain and looks at Chris Jericho and Jack Swagger and walks down the ramp to the ring with a mic in hand and begins to speak....RANDY: Chris you think you can get a shot you got to be crazy becuz buddy im next in line Jack why are you out here you get a title shot you cannot even get a us championship shot so just get out the ring.... Now Chris lets make this offical Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton 1 contender for wwe belt so do you accept?...
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: The All-American American arrives   The All-American American arrives EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:18 am

Kurt walks to the ramp with the American flag on his shoulders, a US Chapionship title belt around his waist, and a mic in hand. He walks to the Ramp and points first to Swagger.

Swagger, feast your pathetic little eyes at a TRUE ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN! That's right! Let me hear it! (crowd goes ballistic) You see Swagger, High School doesn't mean jack $h^% compared to winning a gold medal at the 1996 olympics in Olympic and Freestyle wrestling. Pesonally none of you should be contenders for my title.
Back to top Go down
Awesomeness
Begginer
Begginer
Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: The All-American American arrives   The All-American American arrives EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 1:23 am

Jericho looks angry. And takes the mic to his mounth

Jericho: Why would i face any of you hipcrites, when i got this boy! WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE IN THIS BUSSNEISS, BESIDE BEING JACKASSES!? I AM MR MONEY IN THE BANK! And i can cash in on a champion, from my choosen. And i will become the NEXT WWE CHAMPION! YOU CAN HIDE FROM THE FACT THAT I'M THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO!
Jericho takes the briefcase and hits Kurt Angle, Randy Orton & Jack Swagger

Jericho leaves the ring with a smile. And walks backward the ramp. And hits his briefcase with a smile.
Back to top Go down
@RandyOrton

@RandyOrton

PostSubject: Re: The All-American American arrives   The All-American American arrives EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:00 am

But then Randy Orton gets up and Kurt Angle to then out of nowhere RKO on Kurt and then Jack gets up a RKO ON Jack then Randy Orton runs up the ramp and turns Chris Jericho around and RKO... Then Randy Orton tell Chris...Randy: Im next in line to be the Champion... END OF RP
Back to top Go down
xXTheGreatOneXx
Admin
xXTheGreatOneXx

PostSubject: Re: The All-American American arrives   The All-American American arrives EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:03 am

GREAT PROMO GUYS RANDY ORTON VS CHRIS JERICHO IN THIS COMING NIGHT OF GLORY.
Back to top Go down
https://xtremewrestlingimpac.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All-American American arrives   The All-American American arrives Empty

Back to top Go down

The All-American American arrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI] :: ARENA :: OPEN ARENA-
Jump to: