Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all wrestling lovers. You can choose a wrestler and then you gotta make promos as the wrestler would in reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems Of The Rock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXTheGreatOneXx
Admin
xXTheGreatOneXx

Problems Of The Rock Empty
PostSubject: Problems Of The Rock   Problems Of The Rock EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 am

As the crowd is silent eating popcorn and drinking Pepsi.The rocks music hits.We hear loud chants for the rock.he does his signature walk as he makes his way to the ring.He walks on the steel steeps and climbs the turnbuckle and then does his signature taunt.He then takes a microphone and begins to speak.

The Rock

Finally the rock has come back to new york city.The rock recently won the ppv against Goldberg.but there was a bad thing.The winner of the money in the bank :Chris Jericho .The rock knows that Chris Jericho can cash in the money in the bank contract any time any place.Three things will happen the rock will sweat , the rock will bleed and the rock will do whatever it takes to retain the XWI championship.So Jericho bring it . The rock does not care what time it is, the rock does not care which place it is garbage or any where just bring it.The only thing the rock cares is to whoop your candy ass and then retaining the XWI championship.Well the rock has lost only two matches and has never lost is championship to anyone.

The rock throws the mic and leaves the arena.

Jerry lawyer:Oh my god did you hear what the rock said .he si ready any time any place.But you never know Jericho also has the power to beat the rock.Ever since he has won the money in the bank he has never lost a match.

Micheal Cole:That is right KING .jericho can beat the rock.Well its up to Jericho when he wants to cash it in .

TBC-Jericho(mitb winner)/awesomeness
Back to top Go down
https://xtremewrestlingimpac.forumotion.com
Awesomeness
Begginer
Begginer
Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Problems Of The Rock   Problems Of The Rock EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:14 am

Theres loud boohs from the crowd. As Jericho walks down the stage and the ramp. He goes up the steps, and to the ring. He goes straningh to Rock, and gets a mic

Jericho: Now Rock. Why don't you go back to hollywood? Where you belong! And let me the best in the world talk! Your scared of me. I know it! Your scared if i'll cash this on you. You can't hide from me Rock.. You can't do a thing! And i'm oing to get the US title! And i'm going to win that baby your holding! (Jericho takes the mic down and laughts. He takes the mic to his mound again. You will watch the moment as i BECOME THE NEXT XWI CHAMPION!
Back to top Go down
@RandyOrton

@RandyOrton

PostSubject: Re: Problems Of The Rock   Problems Of The Rock EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Randy Orton comes out with a mean look on his face as Chris Jericho looks at fear... Randy Orton walks down the ramp very slowly still looking at Chris as he reaches the steps he climbs up and grabs a mic from ringside and begins to speak..

Randy Orton: Chris I wanted to come out here and tell you that at the 1 contender for the US Championship you beat me now I turn my focus on to The Rock.... Rock you know that I was a fan of you many years ago now im ready to take you out you see what you got in your hands that belongs to me... you see since I came to this company I always wanted to fight you and now i will... so lets make a match Randy Orton vs The Rock for the IXW Championship Belt so Rock what you say?....

Randy Orton waits for The Rock to accept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems Of The Rock   Problems Of The Rock Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems Of The Rock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI] :: ARENA :: OPEN ARENA-
Jump to: