Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for all wrestling lovers. You can choose a wrestler and then you gotta make promos as the wrestler would in reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P stone cold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phenom

phenom

R.I.P stone cold  Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P stone cold    R.I.P stone cold  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:58 pm

[i] There is a graveyard of silence and it gets broken by the sound of the bells rings as Undertaker's entrance theme hits and everyone in the crowd cheers on the arrival of the The Deadman 'The Undertaker' as there is a chill in the air and as the arena is silent as the phenom walks through the ramp and enters into the ring by the ring steps and does his signature taunt and the lights turn back on and enters the ring goes to the center of the ring and gets a mic and talks

Cole: i am here besides ringside with king the undertaker is probably here because of the incident of last week because of getting a stunner from stone cold

king: i think anybody and even me would be pissed of if someone just come in the middle of the ring and does a stunner special let see how these superstars collide in Monday night raw

undertaker: as all of u have seen me get stunned last week by Austin let me make one thing clear to Austin if you once again interrupt me in the ring i will make sure that you will walk through darkness make u feel you are in hell and take your soul and you will REST IN PEACE!!!!

Stone Cold, I call you out right here, right now to give me the reason for your actions.

'' Undertaker waits for Stone cold to come out''

TBC - Stone Cold (feartheviper)
Back to top Go down
xXTheGreatOneXx
Admin
xXTheGreatOneXx

R.I.P stone cold  Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P stone cold    R.I.P stone cold  EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:29 pm

"The Music Hits" the fans cheer as they see the rock in the arena he walks towards the ramp with his signature walk and walks on the steal steeps and goes on the turnbuckle and raises his hand's and gets in the middle of the ring and asks for a microphone and gets one from the announce table and begins to speak.

The rock: well I was backstage hearing the trash undertaker was talking .Every single time rest in piece .I mean what the heck . Sorry for the interrupting but i could not resist you are cheap talking .I mean all I was hearing is bla bla bla so boring.well how about me vs u next to next week .So i will prove that you are a coward .Three things will happen the rock will sweat,the rock will bleed and the rock will take whatever it takes to beat u and I will whoop u r candy ass.

rock drop the mic and leaves the arena...
Back to top Go down
https://xtremewrestlingimpac.forumotion.com

R.I.P stone cold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling Impact [XWI] :: ARENA :: OPEN ARENA-
Jump to: